Price And Quantity
- 1 Bottle
- 600 INR
- Western Union, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- IMMEDIATE Per Day
- 250 ml. plastic bottle
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO; FSSAI; IEC. Dr. Mehra awarded in 2019 - "BEST CANCER SPECIALIST IN ASIA". MEHAK WELLNESS CENTRE awarded in 2019 - "TOP DIAGNOSTIC CENTRE IN MUMBAI". AMONGST THE TOP 10 DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES IN MUMBAI – by SILICONINDIA.COM
We are a prominent supplier of Liquid Chlorophyll in the market. Chlorophyll is the green pigment found in green plants and is mostly produced from the extract of Alfalfa plant. The leaves of this plant are rich in magnesium, calcium, potassium and several other minerals and nutrients. Liquid Chlorophyll is made from alfalfa which contains 4 times the chlorophyll of green vegetables. One tablespoon of this liquid is equivalent of 1 Kg of vegetable consumption. This is hence widely demanded among our competitors.
Chlorophyll is the green pigment found in all green plants and it is mostly produced from the extract of Alfalfa plant. The leaves are rich in Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium and a variety of other minerals and nutrients. Alfalfa contains 4 times the Chlorophyll of green vegetables. One table spoon of Alfalfa Liquid Chlorophyll is equivalent of 1 Kg. of vegetable consumption.
Alfalfa,Liquid Chlorophyll, the "light" in our food
Contentsof Liquid Chlorophyll
Stringentquality process extracts only 10 grams of the purest Chlorophyll concentratefrom every 42 Kg. of Alfalfa leaves
- From the group Vitamin A: Beta Carotin.
- From the group Vitamin B: Biotin, Choline, Folic acid, Inositol, Pantothenic acid and Pyridoxine (vitamin B6).
- Vitamin C
- From the group Vitamin E: Octacosan.
- Vitamin K
- Saponin and Sterin mixture.
- Trace elements: Selenium, Silicon, Tin, Zinc, Potassium, Phosphorus. Aluminum, Cobalt, Chrome, Manganese, Magnesium and Iron.
- Coal hydrates and Proteins in their amino acid components.
- 8 Essential Enzymes: Lipase, Amylase, Coagulase, Emulsion, Invertase, Peroxidase, Pectin, Protease.
During the production of Liquid Chlorophyll the active enzymes are preserved and received, so that they can unfold their promoting effect in the body.
Beloware some of the efficacies of Chlorophyll based on the book
The Healing Powers of Chlorophyll, authored by Prof. Bernard Jensen
- Inhibits bacterial growth
- Improves oral health
- Improves heart function
- Eliminating body odor
- Alleviates ladies ailments
- Balances acid and alkaline levels
- Increases red blood cells
- Improves anemic condition
- Soothes sore throat
- Reduces asthmatic problems
- Relieves joints and backbone problems
- Improves urinary tract system
- Enhances blood circulation
- Delays ageing process
- Abates digestive problems
- Purifies blood
- Provides iron to organ
- Detoxifies blood and acts as anticancer
- Improves cell function
- Accelerates healing of wounds
- Reduces inflammation
- Abates the risks of bronchitis
- Improves functions of the thyroid glands
- Enhances metabolism
- Strengthens immune system
- Stabilize body temperature
- Relieves insomnia problem
- Alleviates pain
- Improves liver function
WHO SHOULD DRINK LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL?
- Very skinny people
- Those who suffer from constipation
- Those who suffer menstrual pain
- Those who eat out often
- Those with pale complexions
- Smokers and those who consume alcoholfrequently
- Those who cannot stand cold
- Those with body odor and bad breath
- Those who dislike eating vegetables
- People with weight problems
- Busy and stressful people
- Easily fatigued people
- Those with liver problems
- Those with respiratory problems
- Those with rheumatism
- Those with anemia
- Those who often have sore throats
List of Disease conditions that have either improved or cleared up entirely by using Liquid Chlorophyll inconjunction with a healthy lifestyle:
- All forms of Anemia.
- Asthma and Hayfever.
- Hepatitis andall Liver related disorders.
- High & LowBlood Sugar.
- Offensive Bodyodors.
- Pains in theBody.
- Sore Throat.
- Ulcers, internaland external.
- Varicose Veins
CHLOROPHYLL will assist in correcting any imbalance in the body due to its high Bio- available iron content. This allows the body to utilize more oxygen, aiding in the removal of accumulated toxins. We also know that the internal use of Chlorophyll strengthens the cells and inhibits bacterial growth.
Usage per day:
Consume Liquid Chlorophyll at least twice aday - first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and the last thing in thenight before going to bed. Keep at least 30 minutes gap in between meals and consumption of Chlorophyll. For chronic cases along with morning and night consumption take in the noon as well. Mix one table spoon (15ml.) of Liquid Chlorophyll into a glass of water (250 ml.) stir and drink gently sip by sip.
A bottle of K-LINK Liquid Chlorophyll 250ml. is for INR 600/-.